How To Book
Booking Is Essential!
Call 083 229 5677 or 082 602 2958 now to make a reservation, or send us your enquiry at info[email protected].
Next we will send you an invoice with reference number (please do not pay before receiving this confirmation from us). Upfront payment secures your booking .
See the Payment Details below and ensure that your payment is deposited into Greensleeves Johannesburg's Standard Bank account.
Be sure to familiarise yourself with the Important Information Regarding Payments (the "fine-print") below.
Please note that if payment is not paid after one week of making the reservation, it may be cancelled without prior notice.
Please do not make a payment before booking your seats telephonically.
You may do an electronic internet transfer to the following account:
Account Name: GREENSLEEVES
Branch: Jhb. 051001
Account No: 000342416
Please fax or email us a copy of the deposit slip (+27 86 668 0975 / [email protected]) and bring the original on the night as proof of payment.
Please note that we do not accept cheques as a deposit, if you deposit a cheque into the account above, you may be charged banking fees at current rates, and your funds will not be accepted until cleared.
For all bookings in excess of 30 people, a booking form must be completed in order to secure your reservation.
You could alternatively authorise Greensleeves to debit your credit card:
Call us with your credit card details...
Please note that cheques and American Express cards are not accepted.
We do not accept cash payments.
Weekend Feasts: from R348 p/p
Costume Hire: from R105 p/p
Friday Nights: from R465 p/p
Saturday Nights: from R465 p/p
School Tour Prices
From R105 - R125 p/p
Includes Tour & Meal
More About School Tours →
All prices are subject to confirmation and could change without notice.
Important Information Regarding Payments:
- The price quoted is per person, includes VAT, and covers everything except your drinks.
- Drinks are paid for at the function.
- A service charge of 10% might be added to certain bookings, and is not included in the quoted price per person. The 10% is levied on the function per person price, and not on drinks and costume hire. You will be informed on booking whether this applies to your booking.
- A venue charge might be applicable should you wish to reserve a private function.
- Once you have booked you will be sent an invoice with a reference number.
- Payment should be paid within a week of the reservation being made. Please note that if the payment is not done, your booking may be cancelled. We will do our best to contact you before hand, but if this is not possible your booking may be cancelled without notice.
- All outstanding payments must be finalised at the function.
- Please note, cheques are not accepted unless bank guaranteed. Mastercard Visa and Dinersclub Credit Cards, and Debit Cards are acceptable. We do not accept American Express cards or Cash.
- All seats booked are the responsibility of the person who made the booking
- Refunds will be subject to an admin fee of 15%.
- All seats not filled on the night will be charged for in full.
- Costume hire must be paid on the night at Merlin’s Costume Hire, credit cards accepted. If you wish to pay for costumes prior to function, please arrange with reservations. The 10% service charge do not apply to costume hire.
- All cancellations must be faxed to 086 688 0975 or emailed to [email protected] and confirmed over the phone to 083 229 5677 or 082 602 2958. Do not SMS cancellations, or leave a message on the phones.
- Due to security reasons we cannot accept cash.
October to December
Due to high demand for seats in this period:
- Any balance owed must be paid, and final numbers confirmed, one calendar month before the date of your function, after this all seats will be paid for in full.
- Refunds will be subject to an admin fee of 25%.