How to book
Join a Friday or Saturday Medieval Feast, by yourself or with as many friends as you can assemble. If you have more than 60 guests, you could even reserve a Private Feast!
Booking is essential!
- Call 082 602 2958 or enquire at email@example.com
- Wait to receive your invoice and reference number
- Make a payment online via ETF or at Standard Bank
- Be sure to read the fine-print
Directions & map
- Location: Hekpoort Road, Sterkfontein, R563, South Africa
- GPS Coordinates: S 26°01.22767', E 27°43.15400'
- Approximate Times: From East Rand: ±60mins / Pretoria: ±50 mins / North Jhb: ±45mins
We have a list of bus and shuttle companies for you to contact. If you choose to use any other bus or shuttle company, please contact us to authorise access for them. Due to past experiences with other companies we have had to restrict access to approved busses only. The use of "Party busses" is not condoned.
Typical Timeline for a Saturday Feast
- Costume Hire opens at 6.30PM
- Restaurant Doors open at 7.00PM
- Show starts promptly at 8.00PM. (Late arrivals may have to wait outside until a break in the performance.)
- Rollicking, bawdy fun, singing and audience participation with the Baron and his Troubadours continues until about 11.00PM, as food and drinks are served by Wenches and Lackeys in Medieval attire.
- Dancing continues until 12.30AM.
Note that times may vary, and that Friday Feasts start later.
Please note that we do not allow any Video or Audio taping of any part of the performance, and Cell phones must be turned off during the Feast.
Also note that Greensleeves Medieval Feestes are an adult type of show. They are not suitable for children and babies. We do not have babysitting facilities, and there is no place for the children to be looked after.
We do host School Tours for primary school children where they could learn more about Medieval Times.